Sunday 5 May 2013

The Lepidoptera Philes

So this is going to be part of a series on my ongoing obsession with butterflies to highlight the amount wildlife there is in Singapore. 'Lepidoptera' is the scientific name for butterfly, for those not in the know. I regularly go out on butterfly expeditions, armed only with my camera and a butterfly field guide to find as many of these winged beauties as possible. I might descend into technical terms at times though so please bear with me then.
Butterflies forever!
Glasswing Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, commenter.
Nice to know you're showing interest in what we're doing. The Glasswing Butterfly and the Blobfish urge you to be nice while commenting and will hunt you down and find you if you aren't. You don't want to see a near-invisible butterfly and a gloppy slimy blob outside your front door. Trust me.