Monday 20 May 2013

She Needs Her Fur More Than YOU Do

"In a meat-eating world, wearing leather for shoes and clothes and even handbags, the discussion of fur is childish."


          -Karl Lagerfeld                           '

THIS QUOTE ROCKS!!!!  Sorry, readers, I just had a mental breakdown (I pulled out some hair, kicked some chairs, you know the usual stuff).  So, I was wondering- do YOU wear fur.  Because if you do I'm going to RIP OF YOUR HEAD, SHOVE IT DOWN THE SEWER- my friend says that I'm being too angry.  Maybe a little bit.  But either way, angry or not, I am passionate about this topic.  How can you let someone club an animal to death, skin it, turn the fur into a coat, and then actually WEAR it.  It's insanity!  Imagine this.  Animals (no- humans aren't considered animals in this story) are smarter than humans.  They are the ones who wash the dishes, eat with forks and knives, drink coca-cola, and most importantly- wear clothes.  Now imagine that YOU are the one who is beaten, skinned, turned into a coat, and then worn by a fox!  Eat THAT- Fur wearers (if you don't wear fur then none of these angry comments apply to you).  

But the truth is, I am begging you.  Don't wear fur!  It just isn't humane.

The Blobfish




(And let's hope that our fragile little 'Glasswing Butterfly' can deal with all of my passionate and artistic capitalization shouting)
(NOT LIKELY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, commenter.
Nice to know you're showing interest in what we're doing. The Glasswing Butterfly and the Blobfish urge you to be nice while commenting and will hunt you down and find you if you aren't. You don't want to see a near-invisible butterfly and a gloppy slimy blob outside your front door. Trust me.